Aquinas Academy offers separate programs for three and four year olds which allows us to closely tailor activities to each developmental stage. The three year old program lets your child easily adjust to attending school in a developmentally appropriate environment. The four year old program focuses on Kindergarten readiness. Our program options allow families the flexibility to change from half day to full day at any time throughout the academic year. Aquinas's preschool programs foster excitement about learning, encourage creative exploration, and develop school readiness skills. Call 724-834-7940 to schedule a tour today.
PK3 - Tuesday/Thursday: half day or full day
PK4 - Monday/Wednesday/Friday: half day or full day
PK4 - 5 Day Program: half day or full day
Half Day - 8:30 am to 11:00 am
Full Day - 8:30 am to 2:30 pm
*Please note that the above times are subject to change.
Before School Care and After School Care are available.
Before School Care - 7:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
After School Care - 2:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Ms. Maggie Zimmerman is the head teacher of the PK 3 and PK4 Programs. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Education with a specialization in Early Childhood Education from
Clarion University of Pennsylvania and is certified to teach preschool by the PA Department of Education.
Mrs. Bonnie Bialecki is the head teacher of the PK4 5-Day Program.
Mrs. Kirsten Lieberum is the preschool aide.
- Language Arts Development (listening, speaking, pre-writing, phonics)
- Conceptual Math
- Fine Arts (art, music, and dramatic play)
- Physical Education (fine and gross motor development)
- Social Living
- learn about God and the beauty of God's world
- develop socially acceptable behavior
- develop confidence through successful experiences
- become excited about learning
- develop readiness skills
- learn to share, respect, and cooperate with others
- explore and be creative