Schools establish and announce their tuition rate for the following school year. Tuition rates are established based on budgetary needs and enrollment.
End of January - beginning of February - Catholic schools open their application process for the upcoming school year and FACTS application forms are available for parents/guardians to submit for financial aid. If families have applied to FACTS by March 15, and the student attends the school during the upcoming school year, the FACTS application fee will be deducted from the student's tuition.
End of May - Once parents/guardians have completed their financial aid (FACTS) application process and this information has been verified, tuition award letters are disseminated by the school to parents/guardians noting the tuition amount with any scholarships and financial aid awards.
June 30 - Last date for returning families to apply for financial aid. New families apply for financial aid upon enrollment.
July 10 - Last date for returning the Tuition Payment Contract. No financial aid is guaranteed following this date.
Options for payment:
- One lump sum payment by July 15 of the upcoming school year.
- Two equal payments - First payment due by July 15 of the upcoming school year and the second payment due by January 15 of the current school year.
- Monthly payment plan on FACTS that will bring the balance to zero by May 30 or earlier of the school year completed in June.
- Any of the above options, but paid through a credit card. If a credit card payment method is chosen, an additional service fee may be charged, and this service fee will be announced on an annual basis.
- No cash will be accepted for payment. Payment must be made by check, money order, or credit card.
- An approved (by school administration) combination of the above options.
The chosen method for payment must be indicated on the Tuition Payment Agreement, and signed and returned by the parents/guardian.