Three Major Fundraisers
- Lottery Calendar: Each year students participate in a school-wide art contest. Winning artwork is published in a lottery calendar for sale.
- Dinner & Auction: Festivities include dinner, auction items, and dancing. Save the date! This year’s auction will be held on March 21, 2020 at Rizzo’s.
- Crusade: Students collect pledges for walking/running, and then they enjoy a fun-filled day of outdoor activities and athletic games.
Additional Fundraising Opportunities
- Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) – Click here to download and print a PDF of the EITC joinder form. To submit form and check, please contact:
Collin Bisignani, FundEDU, a volunteer consultancy for: Central PA Scholarship Fund, 724-961-4170, [email protected]
- Giant Eagle Apples for Students
- General Mills Box Tops, Tyson Chicken labels, and Campbell Soup labels – Clip, save, and send these labels/box tops to school
- Shop N Save S.E.E.D. Program – S.E.E.D Flyer
Register your Shop N Save Perks card online. Aquinas Academy receives educational assemblies free from the Carnegie Science Center.